fredag, november 24, 2006

Musikoraklet - dagens mem

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. NO CHEATING!

Will it be ok?
Ljuger du?

How are you feeling today?
Alone at night

How do your friends see you?
Felluka (ok, det är en skojig kletzmer-kanon)

Will you get married?
My prerogative

What is your best friend’s theme song?
Go where you wanna go

What is the story of your life?
Top of the hill

What was high school like?
Arc of time

How can you get ahead in life?
Stay right here

What is the best thing about your friends?
How's it gonna end

What is today going to be like?
Within you without you

What is in store for this weekend?
Lately

What song describes you?
Call me

To describe your grandparents?
This town

How is your life going?
Can't buy me love

What song will they play at your funeral?
And I won't cause anything at all

How does the world see you?
April and May

Will you have a happy life?
Här kommer lyckan för hundar som oss

What do your friends really think of you?
Naivitet

Do people secretly lust after you?
9 to 5

How can I make myself happy?
Lower your head

What should you do with your life?
Take me out

Will you ever have children?
Nicola

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

du är VÄRLDENS bästa stickcoach!